Strolling in Gloucestershire Festival : June 11th - 19th 2005
April - June 2005
This year’s Strolling in Gloucestershire Walking Festival is taking place throughout the county between the 11 and 19 June. The festival is aimed at helping people of all ages and backgrounds to become more active whilst enjoying a sociable time out-of-doors.
During Festival week, short led walks will be taking place all over the county. Everyone is welcome – why not join a walk near you?
- Walking is great for fun and fitness
- Walking benefits health and well-being
- Walking is suitable for all ages
- Discover attractive and interesting places to walk
- Revisit favourite places
- A chance to meet new people
- Most walks are FREE
Visit the Strolling in Gloucestershire website for further information
Strolling in Gloucestershire 2005 is supported by the NHS and all Local Authorities in Gloucestershire.
April - June 2005
February / March 2005
The Food Standards Agency is advising people not to eat foods that have been inadvertently contaminated with an illegal dye, Sudan I. To view a full list of those products believed to be affected, please visit the Food Standards Agency website
A New Number for Accessing GP Out of Hours Services .
You can find out what the arrangements will be for contacting a doctor out of surgery hours, by clicking on one of the links below, depending upon which area you live in.
- Cheltenham, Tewkesbury
or the surrounding area (Cheltenham & Tewkesbury PCT)
- Stroud, the Cotswolds or the surrounding area (Cotswolds & Vale PCT)
- Gloucester, the Forest of Dean or the surrounding area (West Gloucestershire PCT)
- Cheltenham & Tewkesbury Primary Care Trust
News from Cheltenham, Tewkesbury and the surrounding area.
- Cotswold & Vale Primary Care Trust
News from the Cotswolds, Stroud and the surrounding area.
- West Gloucestershire Primary Care Trust
News from Gloucester, the Forest of Dean and the surrounding area.
- Gloucestershire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
News from Cheltenham General Hospital, Gloucestershire Royal Hospital and Delancey Hospital.
- Partnership Trust
News about the local mental health and learning disability services.
- Gloucestershire Ambulance Service NHS Trust
News from the countywide ambulance service